ZeBeyond are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Who is responsible for the Personal Information that we collect?
We are the data controller for the purpose of data protection Law, as defined by the General Data Protection Regulations and the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework in respect of your personal information. This is because we dictate the purpose for which your personal information is used and how we use your personal information.
What Personal Information do we hold about you?
We collect and use Personal Information about you in the course of providing our Website and Services. The information that you provide to us may include the following:
Contact information; by which we mean, your name, shipping address, email address and telephone number.
Account Information; by which we mean your user name and order history.
Marketing preferences, marketing activities and customer feedback; this information we use to improve our marketing communications, we may collect information about interaction with you and responses to our marketing communications.
Other information you provide. For example, if you write a review of our Services or website or provide other information to us in the course of your use of our website or Services.
This information may be provided in the course of communications between you and us; including by phone, email, chat, website or otherwise, when you register for an account, when you order or enquire about Services, when you sign up for our newsletter or other materials and when you report a fault with our website.
How do we use the Personal Information we collect about you?
We use your Personal Information in connection with the provision of our Services to you: To communicate with you and other individuals, to notify you about changes in our Services and website and updates which we believe may be of interest to you. To carry out market research and analysis, to carry out satisfaction surveys and analysis. To comply with any legal or regulatory obligation (including in connection with a court order) and to enforce or apply agreements concerning you, (including between you and us.) For these purposes your personal information may be used by us, our employees, service providers, and may be disclosed to third parties.
Who may we disclose your Personal Information to?
You agree that we may share your personal information with the following:
Our service providers; by whom we mean our business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors who help us to provide our website and Services for example, our payment services provider, marketing and advertising services providers and our shipping and other distributors.
Our professional advisers; by whom we mean our accountants and our legal and other professional advisers who assist us in carrying out our business activities.
Government authorities and third parties involved in litigation and Court action. By whom we mean external agencies and organisations and the relevant authorities for the purposes of complying with applicable legal and regulatory obligations and any requirements arising out of orders for disclosure in litigation matters.
Where will your Personal Information be transferred to?
Your Personal Information will not be transferred from our offices at Unit B Berrington Road, Sydenham Industrial Estate, Leamington Spa CV 31.
How we protect your Personal Information.
All data relating to Personal Information is kept secure on firewalled servers and Microsoft Azure backups. Hardcopies of information is kept securely on our premises.
How long will we keep your Personal Information?
We will only retain your personal information for as long as is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. Such periods are also based on and in line with the requirements of the applicable data protection laws and legal and regulatory requirements and periods relating to the commencement and prosecution of legal actions, they will then be destroyed immediately at the conclusion of such actions.
For statistical analysis, KRIWAN uses "Matomo" ( previously "PIWIK") on this website. This is an open source tool for web analysis. With Matomo, no data is transmitted to servers that are beyond KRIWAN's control. Matomo uses so-called "cookies". These are text files that are stored on your computer and enable KRIWAN to analyse the use of its website. For this purpose, the information about the use gained from the cookie is transferred to the KRIWAN server and stored so that the user behaviour can be evaluated. Your IP address will be anonymised immediately; this means that you as a user remain anonymous. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is not passed on to third parties.
- You have the right to receive a copy of your personal information that we hold about you, subject to any Court order which prohibits us from disclosing such information to you.
- You have the right to ask us to correct your Personal Information that we hold where it is incorrect or incomplete.
- You have the right to ask that your Personal Information be deleted for example where your Personal Information is no longer necessary in relation to the purpose for which it was collected, or where you withdraw your consent and there is no other legal ground which we rely on for the continued use of your Personal Information.
- If you object to the use of your Personal Information.
- If we have used your Personal Information unlawfully.
- If your Personal Information needs to be erased to comply with legal obligation.
- You have the right to ask us to suspend the use of your Personal Information in certain circumstances; for example (a) where you think that your Personal Information is inaccurate and you wish us to verify the accuracy of your Personal Information (b) the use of your Personal Information is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of your Personal Information and request that it is suspended instead. (c) We no longer need your Personal Information, but it is required for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims. (d) you have objected to the use of your Personal Information and we are verifying whether our grounds for using your Personal Information override your objection.
- You have the right to obtain your Personal Information in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and for it to be transferred to another organisation.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time and in any circumstances where we rely on your consent for the use of your Personal Information.
- You have the right to complain to the relevant data protection authority where you think that we have not used your Personal Information in accordance with data protection law.
If you wish your Personal Information to be erased, please contact the Quality Health and Safety Manager whose email address is email@example.com